Covid 19 Update
As of 20th March, we will be implementing the following operational changes to continue to serve our customers as effectively and safely as possible whilst following the latest HSE guidelines.
Aftercare Operations and Support to Healthcare Workers
We will continue to provide and prioritise service support by appointment only for customers with urgent requirements as well as any and all support that we can provide to emergency, healthcare and frontline staff to keep them on the road during this vital period.
Our technicians and support staff continue to follow HSE Guidelines and will thoroughly sanitise each vehicle throughout the service delivery process.
We will continue to engage with any queries our customers may have and provide guidance via phone, video and live chat to appraise and qualify your needs remotely up to and including delivery of your next car. We remain fully accessible by appointment so feel free to browse our selection of fully prepared used cars online.
- We are sanitizing all keys, steering wheels, and car door handles
- All stock is available to view on osullivanauto.ie
- We can send you a personal video walk around of any vehicle
- We can arrange finance over the phone and value your car remotely, so you do not have to necessarily come into the dealership.
- Personal appointments can be arranged to your requirements
- Purchases can be made over the phone with free delivery and payment by EFT.
- We have introduced a no handshake policy.
- We are adhering to the 2.0m advisory
- We are washing our hand regularly as per HSE guidelines.
This is a challenging time for us all, but I would like to reassure you that we will again be fully operational to cater for all your motoring needs when this crisis is over.
Meanwhile, we all need to heed the advice of Government Departments, the HSE, and medical professionals in minimising the spread of COVID-19 and help as best we can the vulnerable in our society and the front line health care workers who will get us through this very difficult period.
Thank for your continued support and understanding.
Take care and stay safe.
Direct contact number 087/8232150